Sign up and learn how to earn extra $$$

Malaysia Web Hosting

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Bad Day

Woke up 6:30 a.m and still blur even after washing my face and slept abit in the car while on the way to Genting Sempah. Reached there around 7:30 a.m and Uncle JN is already there! (Dont know what is JN? Go and google "JooNgan".) Guess what ?! He rode the Colnago Ferarri ! Kids,you might see a Ferrari car in the TV before. Ever see a Ferrari Bicycle before? Let me show you =)

You must be thinking of the price by now,Am I right? Its not really expensive though. If you dont want any upgrades,just pure Ferrari Colnago then its around RM30,000+. Cant imagine ? Its really cheap already loh,I've got a 21k Colnago also in my house right now but its a old model lah.If I'm not mistaken its the 2007 version. Each year it has new model and every year its very special! My father bought the Colnago for 21k plus and guess what? Its a secondhand frame. Meaning the body frame is secondhand. Dont laugh cause you could hardly find a 20k+ bicycle in KL. Okay,back to the story of my BAD DAY. So we were warming up on beginning and I think around 1 km or more.Suddenly a guy with sleeveless shirt,long cycling pants cut through a group of us and guess what? HE LOOKED BEHIND AND GAVE US THE LOOK! Humiliating,looking-down,underestimating, and evil look! If he had wished good morning I would have let him go. He thought I'm with the uncles and I'm some k-leh-feh rider lah. I wont let him go so easily. I changed to lower gear * means faster * and catch up with him. He gave me the look again! This time with words. He asked "Where are you going?". I answered "Up the hill". He asked again "Genting Highlands?". I said "No,to the T-junction". Immediatly,he knows that we are surely going to race for 14km uphill ! But his look shows something . A look which tells me that I'm not going to last long if he sprints and have a break-away from me. Thats what I thought only . But thats what he was actually thinking of . He sprints and tried to break-away from me and my brother. He wasn't really sprinting really fast cuz he knows he is not going to last the next 14km. So he didnt really show real sign of very fast sprint. He just keeps on adding the speed and hopefully to get me off his tail. But sorry,man. You gave me that look and I'm gonna kill you till the end. I followed him for 5-6km i think. I had a strategy planned under my sleeves,you see. After a while,he showed a few sign of tiring. He is slowing down,gasping for air and on the verge of falling down his bike ALMOST! What else can I do ? Sprinttt lahhh! I gave him a heart attack and a very hard time. I break away almost 300 metres away. I was kinda easy on him cuz you know lah. Kids nowadays cannot take too much pressure ^^. I kept a short distance between us and wondering when he was going to catch up. He backed down for a km i think . He and my bro is behind and he is drafting my bro. And my bro helped him out! Both of them teamed to screw me up. And now I'm having a hard time! It was kinda windy in the morning and it was kinda hilly behind the last few km. So I only managed to pull another few km until they catched up but it was the finishing already. So I backed down let the kid and my bro win. =( What to do? Learn to lose before you win =) It was a nice race though,not much people can give me a hard time on hills. I love hills very much =) Well,then overall the entire ride was 48km. Had a bee stung me during my downhill. And my tire puncture for the 3rd time of my new Rim in 2 months! Bad day! All for today! Good nites!

No comments:

Post a Comment