Sign up and learn how to earn extra $$$

Malaysia Web Hosting

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Introduction

A little bit of intro to my new blog and a little bit about myself . My name is Hoe thean,17,currently living and studying in KL,a part-time student and a part-time cyclist . I've a wonderful life because I have lovely friends that share a same game that we loved to play although we get a bit rough on each other sometimes . Well,thats the good part of my life and the bad part is going back home and getting screwed everyday by lunatics in the house . So this is how my life works. Starting with a lovely morning in the school with friends and going back home end up having a screwed up day and dont mention in the night when I already have a bad afternoon but when its not raining in the evening . I'll get a chance to get out of the damn house and go to shoot some hoops ^^.Thats the best part of my day ! Where and when you can really have a peaceful moment of the day by shooting some hoops alone and do some workouts and forget every damn single thing that makes you frustrated . Trust me,its even better than you going to vacations ! So,fill your empty evening with something useful rather than sitting at home ! ^^

Thats almost half part of me,another half would kill you guys and could drive you guys crazy reading all my grandma stories . I have two parts of my life . A normal life and a love life . That is why I've a very complicated life to explain to you all so its hard to explain briefly and clearly . Anyway,I'll be updating very often so stay tuned for another chapter ~

Logging out.

No comments:

Post a Comment