Sign up and learn how to earn extra $$$

Malaysia Web Hosting

Thursday, April 16, 2009

As days gone by

As each days passes by,SPM is getting closer and closer . People are scared,afraid and frightened . I'm sitting here blogging and act as if nothing is happening . My results might just be my expectation . I'm hopeless and thats true . Failure is my life . Perhaps this is what I wanted for . Many people wants a better life,a better future and the best results for SPM . I'm not that kind of people . I dont care if my life is bad,worst or anything . The life that im living right now is uncertain . The road of mine is dark and I've lost my way of path and I do not wish to find any light or paths because all I feel like is to live my life in the fastest way . I do not wish for a long life . I wish for a short life with or without happiness,wealth or anything because if I ever wanted anything badly,I would not get it,I can never get it . Its weird but its fated . You work hard for something,and harder and harder until you reach it but it seems like even if you work harder,it doesnt reach,its like a never-ending road and you can never find the ending on the road . Life has been miserable lately . Thats what im already used to everyday . Thats me,thats my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment