Sign up and learn how to earn extra $$$

Malaysia Web Hosting

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm lost

Scrolling down the phone contacts over and over again,think and look through and try to think again. Who should I find to talk with? With plenty of credits but failed to find someone to talk to. Mind,heart and soul filled with stupid,crazy ideas and alot of things to say. But no one to talk to. Hoping to find someone but knowing that there's no one out there that i think is right for me. It feels like the end of the world but there's always a little positive left to kept me survive through a day and another day but that doesn't seem like to be the solution to the problem . Asking myself over and over again. What should I do? Who should I talk to? It always end up blank answer everyday. Its sad to know that you've friends but no one that you can really talk to. I kept it to myself day and night. I'm just so lost of what i should do and who should i talk to. Sad to say but its true. What a nightmare! Just to know that I should not trust nor make someone important to me. It always ended up like this all the time. Not once but alot of times. It just turns out to be that I'm just not the "ONE". After so much of effort and time,its almost the same. No one knows what or who i'm talking about so if you're reading this,keep scratching your head =] I've been quite silent these days. Talking seem to be boring. Thinking seems to be my things nowadays. Have I gone nuts or got matured? Whatever it is,i'm quite silent.I've never talk to anyone of the important things anymore. I keep it to myself and make the decisions myself. I know its dumb and so immature.Not letting people know and listen to opinions. But i've came to know that people dont really care nowadays. If it isnt their matter,it doesnt matter to THEM. World has gone crazy and turned upside down.I've nothing else shits to say. Enjoy the essay and if you dont know what im talking about,just hit the "X" on ur right top screen. Happy new year =]

No comments:

Post a Comment