Sign up and learn how to earn extra $$$

Malaysia Web Hosting

Monday, January 4, 2010

Random

I always have a feeling to blog again but always ended up went out basketball,finding job or some other shit stuffs == Well,what makes me so free? I don't know. I'm waiting for Andre's mum to come back and we'll go to pav and look for any vacancy at True Fitness. I'd really like to work at Fitness centre. I applied for Trainer post at FitnessFirst,KLCC. They didnt call me !== I'm still thinking what courses should I take up . Interior design is quite interesting but there are many other courses that are quite amazing too. Darn it. I dont even know if i could get at least 3 credits for my SPM. Scary shit! I could not believe there are still ppl clicking into my blog and leave a comment . THANKS YIN SHAN! LOL! Anyway,I'm bloody hungry now. So,chill brothers and sisters. That's all for today =p

No comments:

Post a Comment